Sunday, July 26, 2015

Psylocke Psunday: Let the Munn Shine In

Before this here blog o' mine slippedy-slipped into real-life-overload low-content Star Wars/Today in Comics History day-and-night mode, I promised you more about The X-Tinction Agenda featuring Psylocke. And, um, sorry! I don't have it written yet. I kinda think you won't mind, though, because here's some pshotographs of our psurple psychic from the psages of Entertainment Weekly which I'm sure won't mind me reposting them seeing as they didn't extend my subscription the way they were supposed to and instead they just mailing me two copies of each issue. So take it away, Olivia Munn co-starring in X-Men: Apocalypse, coming to a theater near you on May 27, 2016!



Images from Entertainment Weekly (July 24, 2015); image credits: Michael Muller (top); Alan Markfield (bottom)

Also: Mohawk Storm! I'm camping out for tickets already.

No comments: