Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I pity the fool who don't know it's clobberin' time

As Jack Benny used to say "We're a little late, so good night, folks." In other words...Wodehouse tomorrow. (I picked a slightly longer book this week by chance!) It's been a long day, so I'll leave you with just one brief but fun image...

The Thing as Mr. T, in a drawing submitted by fan Anthony Hochrein (now a pro illustrator) to the "Fantastic Four Fan Page" letter column in FF #261 (December 1983):

Mister T Thing

3 comments:

Matthew said...

That picture right there? That is everything that is good with the world.

Anthony Hochrein said...

Hoo hoo hoo hoo! You should have seen how my head hit the ceiling when I saw this in print!! Good times... good times... ;-)

Bully said...

That's a great Ben Grimm, Anthony! I remember being delighted with it when I first saw it, and I still am! Glad you stopped by!